Children are God's way of giving a Mommy job security!

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Many Faces of Daniel Cole

I just LOVE my little 19-month-old, adventure-seeking, super smiley, sometimes serious, bundle of 0 to 90 mph energy, ever-independent, but oh-so-cuddley Daniel Cole.
Here are some of my favorite pictures of him lately!!! What a little ham for the camera -- when he wants to be! (And I have been playing with my new camera, which I also LOVE!)

Climbing on rocks!

Climbing at the park! (he is standing ~12" or so off the ground on this little step)

Playing in the chilly sprinkler water! (I love his little expression!)

Eating some Mac n Cheese -- all by himself!

And getting a little messy!
But a little mess never hurt anyone, right???

And being a little silly at dinner is fun too!
Making sure to get every last noodle!


Sweet little guy!

My happy little Daniel!

No comments:

Post a Comment