Children are God's way of giving a Mommy job security!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Silly Boys at Play


The boys love to play -- they are 3 active little guys, and I try to give them plenty of opportunities to get out and burn some of that energy!!!

We love to ride bikes:

Ride Pedal Toys:
Push Ride Toys:

Ride Toy Motorcycles:

Play with shape-sorter-type toys:

Wrap up in a towel after bath time:
Snuggle up under some soft blankets:
Poor Daniel got a little 2 day virus that left him totally wiped out with a high fever -- he fell asleep ~7pm (VERY unusual for him) on the floor outside of Seth's room while I was putting him down to sleep!
Play time in the big boys' room:
Play time with a big cardboard box:
They pretend they are getting shipped to far-away places like Alvarado, TX, Connecticut, Boston, Washington DC, China, etc.


Build a Fort:

I love my silly boys at play!

No comments:

Post a Comment