Children are God's way of giving a Mommy job security!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fun by the Christmas Tree


 The boys were having a fun time playing by the Christmas tree -- my Aunt Toni was visiting, so we tried to get some good pictures of them 
being sweet, 
being silly, 
being ornery, 
and just being boys!  
I think they came out pretty cute, but I guess I am a little biased!  Ha!

Not sure what Seth was scheming here, but that look is priceless!
 Getting to (carefully) play with ornaments.
 Not sure where my little boy Luke has gone -- but this BIG boy has replaced him!!!  It happens overnight!
 Sweet smile from my Daniel
 Seth was sporting a little black eye from a hard fall.
 I love that sweet smile!
 And now for the fun ... a little wrestling, and a little hugging... Brotherly love!



1 comment:

  1. Your children are precious! It's so hard getting everyone to sit still, look at the camera and smile at the same time! Your tree was beautiful!
    April

    ReplyDelete