I am one blessed Mommy! I just love the job of being their mom -- each and every day, I am thankful for this opportunity.
It has been a busy and fun-filled 5 years of motherhood, and I am excited for all of the many more Mother's Days to come!
Luke - 5 yrs, Daniel - 3.5 yrs, Seth - 22 months, Baby Abby ~ 27 weeks
My 3 little handsome guys!
Luke -- our big boy, a first-born for sure... adventurous and helpful!
Daniel -- our middle man, a bug-loving, out-doors exploring kind of guy!
Seth -- our littlest guy, always smiling, happy and entertaining!
Psalm 127: 3-5,
“Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,The fruit of the womb is a reward.Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,So are the children of one’s youth.Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;They shall not be ashamed,But shall speak with their enemies in the gate.”









No comments:
Post a Comment