Children are God's way of giving a Mommy job security!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Big Bros Love Lil Sis!

Here are some fun and cute pictures of the kiddos in their matching shirts that I made for them -- the boys say "Big Bro" with their names, and Abby's says "Lil Sis Abby".  It has super bright and fun colors on the material, and I was really happy with how they turned out.  And they all seem to really like wearing theirs!
As for taking the pictures, 3 out of 4 kiddos were happy to participate -- 1 decided that he did NOT want to get his picture taken... you'll figure it out!  Ha!  
Enjoy!

Sweet Abby - 1.5 weeks old!
 Luke LOVES this girl!


 Did you guess right?  Ha!

 Thankfully he came around by the end of the little photo session...
my 4 sweet little munchkins!

And a few of just baby sister...

 I love those little baby toes!


 Pretty girl!
 It's so neat to see how feminine and delicate she is while still looking alot like her brothers!

2 comments: