Children are God's way of giving a Mommy job security!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Early Sept


We've just been hanging out at home lately -- getting into somewhat of a routine with a newborn and with homeschooling.  We started going to our weekly homeschool co-op on Monday afternoons.  The boys all really seem to love their classes and the fun things that they did with new friends!  And I am in a class with the newborns with other homeschooling moms, so it will be nice to be able to get to know them!  I definitely wouldn't say that it has been easy, but we are getting things all sorted out and hopefully it will get a little easier as we go!  Thankfully we had started doing some of our curriculum back in July before Abby was born, so we are still ahead of schedule!   I really love that it gives us lots of flexibility with our schedule and lots of free time to run and play, and of course, to love on baby sister!

Silly boys hanging out with Abby on my bed -- (I was washing sheets)

Abby crying -- just a little.  She really is a good baby, and only fusses when she's tired or hungry.
 Big brother Luke to the rescue with a sweet kiss!
 Awake and checking things out
 After our first homeschool co-op day!

 My sweet Abby-girl!
 Abby saying "Hey!!!!"

1 comment: