So, we sing alot of little "church" songs, and "kid" songs around my house -- while doing little tasks like washing hands, changing diapers, cleaning up toys, etc. and ALWAYS before naps/bed. Well, yesterday, my sweet little Daniel started singing "The B-I-B-L-E" -- it sounds something like "A B-I-B.... a B-I-B... a B-I-B...." and he get the biggest smile across his little face and brightens up. The more of the song that I sing to him, the happier he gets and at the end he claps and wants to start all over again! I am going to try to get it on video.
It is the cutest little thing EVER!
As I was woke up this morning, I heard him in his room when he was waking up, just singing away... "A B-I-B.... a B-I-B... a B-I-B...." It was so sweet and wonderful to hear!!!!
Thank you, Father, for the sweet innocence of children!!!!!!
Oh, here's the whole song, in case you don't know/remember it:
"The B-I-B-L-E,
Yes, that's the book for me.
I stand alone
on the word of God.
The B-I-B-L-E.
Bible!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment