Children are God's way of giving a Mommy job security!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Just Hanging Out


This is just some misc pictures of us hanging out and loving on our sweet girl lately.  Abby is  2-3 weeks old here and starting to gain some weight, stay awake for  longer periods, and so incredibly loved by all 3 big brothers!!  I am so thankful that they all have been so welcoming and loving to their baby sister -- it has made it such a smooth transition!  I pray that they always have good sibling relationships and love each other!

 Seth getting a kiss in -- he is always saying "Inna HOLD her.  Inna KISS her!!" (I want to hold/kiss her.)  So sweet!
 Awe, Daniel, a smile for the camera!!  And I love how she's looking up at him!
 Bright-eyed!

All swaddled up for bed -- she loves being swaddled (just like her brothers did)
 Daniel and Abby catching a little nap on the couch
 Luke had decided to get out and old fireman costume, and I am pretty sure he wore it for the better parts of ~3 days!

 My brown-eyed girl!
 Luke likes to take pictures -- so here is one of me and Abby!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the one where Seth was holding Abby

    ReplyDelete