Children are God's way of giving a Mommy job security!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Heart My Boys!

So here's some fun pics of my 2 sweet boys -- the precious little creatures that God has given us, who are little but for this brief moment.... An attempt at capturing the "brotherly love" I think it is near impossible to get a great pic of 2 or more children BOTH looking, and BOTH smiling... I take what I can get! Here they both wanted to wear ball caps... they look so grown up!

This one is one of about 50 pictures taken... hey, both are looking!!!! Not too shabby!

My sweet Luke -- looking more and more like a "boy" not at all like a "baby". He is finally cooperating with me taking his picture -- he went through a phase of "no more pictures!" But this is a cute and genuine smile... I just love it!

Daniel outside enjoying some nicer weather back in January... he would be outside every waking moment if the weather (and Mommy) would allow! He is instantly happier when outside playing!

A great smile. Very typical of "Daniel" right now! I love this phase... everything is "new" to him -- from the airplanes that fly over our back yard to the dogs that bark and the neighbors that are out playing.... everything is "oooooohhhh" and "aaaaahhhhh" to him. It so fun to see him get all excited when he sees and hears these things!

A "Cheeeeesy" smile -- he sees me get the camera and poses, smiles, and says "cheeeeeeeeeezzz" So cute and so cooperative... then he goes about his business playing!

I just loved this one.... the boys were being quite silly one night after baths, before bed. They were laying on our kitchen rug (literally under my feet) but being so sweet to each other and just giggling and having fun! I just love that they are good friends, as well as brothers. It is so neat to see them playing together. It just gets better and better the older that they get!

Here's a self-taken attempt at me and the boys. Daniel was sticking his tongue out, but it looks like he has a big bottom lip -- Ha Ha! And Luke was ready to get back to whatever it was he was doing before I made him come take a picture!

And lastly, here is a pic of Baby "July Bean" and my "growing belly". I am 17 weeks now... so not much to show for now. I can feel/see the little bump, but most people probably couldn't tell. I promise it will start getting bigger and BIGGER before long!

"Thank you, Lord for my wonderful life!!! For my great husband, for my 2 sweet boys, for another little one on the way!! For our health, our home, and our true happiness that comes from You. Thank you for blessing us beyond measure with wonderful family and friends, and for each and every precious day that You've given to us!"

No comments:

Post a Comment