I am sitting down at the end of a wonderful weekend! Robert and I experienced our first weekend trip alone since the boys were born! We decided to take the time to do a little something just the 2 of us, and what better time than Valentine's weekend? We headed down to Fredericksburg, Texas -- a super cute little German town that is filled with great food, music, shops, sites, wine, people, etc! We ate WAY TOO MUCH (I think I may have gained 5 pounds!), and got to sleep in, and just enjoy one another's company (uninterrupted!) It was nice to have a little romantic time to refresh and recharge!
I am so thankful for my sweet husband -- he is such a hard worker, and does so much to provide for our family. He works hard all day, then rushes home to kiss and play with the boys until they go to bed. He is smart and funny and kind and loving, and the most loyal person I will ever meet. And God made the 2 of us just perfect for each other! I have known and loved him for so long, I cannot imagine anything else! I am the luckiest girl alive to be his wife and helpmate!
Meanwhile, the boys were in good hands with Nana and Pops at our house. No major accidents or problems while we were gone! And, I suspect, just a little spoiling went on ;)
So, now, I am ready to get back to the daily tasks that lie ahead for this week!
Happy Valentine's Day to all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment