I can't believe that it is already February 2010!!! It seems like it was just Christmas, and now January is over! Today is Groundhog Day (all-time classic movie, by-the-way) -- and they are saying 6 more weeks of winter, but in Texas you just never know! I say that in the next 6 weeks it could snow, it could be 70 -- who knows?!? That's Texas for you!
Things here are really going pretty good. We are all healthy and staying busy with day-to-day life, birthday parties, and baby showers (there seems to be an abundance of both, almost year-round here in Temple!) We are finding fun things to do on the colder and wetter days, and we head outside every chance we see the sun out. The boys just love to be outside, just running and playing. I think it is an absolute MUST for little boys to run off their energy! Luke begs to be outside even on the cold days -- silly boy! It's a good thing that Texas winters are usually pretty mild!
I have still been feeling great throughout this pregnancy! I am ~16.5 weeks already! It sure seems to be going by FAST! I am starting to feel our little "July bean" moving and kicking alot now! It's funny that the baby kicks more when the boys are sitting in my lap! Sibling rivalry already? We are continuing to pray for a healthy little boy or girl to join our family, and will find out the sex here in a couple more weeks! Will keep you all posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment